Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Reception Would You Give Tevez At Old Trafford?
(16-09-2009, 05:04 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote:
(15-09-2009, 08:30 PM)padjinski Wrote: blow him a quick raspberry, then ignore him.

Ha ha, that's great!

I see in the Sun that he is reportedly winning his battle to be fit on Sunday after all!

really? cuz i've heard he's been ruled out of the match by his manager and the only fit strikrs for the game are bellamy and benjani
(17-09-2009, 06:54 AM)blah_united Wrote:
(16-09-2009, 05:04 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote:
(15-09-2009, 08:30 PM)padjinski Wrote: blow him a quick raspberry, then ignore him.

Ha ha, that's great!

I see in the Sun that he is reportedly winning his battle to be fit on Sunday after all!

really? cuz i've heard he's been ruled out of the match by his manager and the only fit strikrs for the game are bellamy and benjani

There are various reports on the 'net. Some saying (like in the Sun) that he's winning his battle to be fit. Others say there is a slim chance he'll make the bench and then the rest that say no chance!
The best ones, though, report that Patrice Evra, who is good friends with the Argentine judas, wants him to play so HE can join in the booing!!! Oh, and stop him scoring and see a United victory! Great stuff!