Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Reception Would You Give Tevez At Old Trafford?
Huh
I'd concentrate on the Spurs game and worry about citeh and all the rest when that game comes up, tbh. I'm too bothered about not seeing it this weekend.
edited by admin (to much bad language)
he is injured and won't play

hmmmmmmm seems very nice timing for him to get injured after saying he will laugh in fergies face etc if he scores
he is just a coward IMO
yeah ..was looking at pictures of him at city and he dosnt look to happy id say he is saying that he mad a bad move and he now knows he is with a small team lol!
i hate the c**t with pashion ever since he scored last year and put him hands to his ears (while to fans were singing fergie sign him up) i wanted him to go waiste of money and space i rather owen and berbatov if you want me to be honest with ye all
(09-09-2009, 06:34 PM)donlerz Wrote: edited by admin (to much bad language)

hahahahahahaha
oo sorry but i get mad when i talk about tevez!!!!!
in fairness we cant say bad stuff about tevez, i know he left us and joined city bbut fergie had the chance to sign him and didnt use it and he got fed up, he won us a lot of games when he was with us especially against the wheel stealers at anfield in dec 07. fergie left him on the bench last year for a lot of games and that destroyed his morale so we cant really call him what donlerz was calling him
It's tough. We hate to see the switch down the road, whether to citeh or the wheel stealers. Even moves across the Pennines are tough.

He did play for the shirt when he was at United. OK, so the Opta stats show that Berba made more tackles and completed more passes than Tevez, but he did have the chance to sign for United. SAF says he offered him the weekly wage he was after and his owner the 'transfer fee', but spot on with the fact that he was left on the bench to play a bit-part. I think I'd want to move on if I was underused like that.

Personally, a bit of friendly banter with him is fine, but please remember just what he did for us while he was here.

So, will any of you boo Sparky cos he's their manager, or applaud him for what he did for us?
I think to applaud Sparky would be the best approach because it will REALLY wind the Berties up!!
I keep reminding them that he is a Utd legend and that if they ever DO win anything that it will be a red legend that has shown them the way!!
I have got one bluenose mate who goes purple in the face when i point this out to him and it is fucking hilarious as it really pisses on his bonfire!
Try it,It works top.