Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
(21-10-2009, 04:19 PM)RedDevil99 Wrote: Brucey is possibly my fave choice as he is red through and through,

Isn't he Newcastle fan ?
Imo Ruud gullit with Cantona as team coach .
Martin O'Neill - best manager out there to fill Sir Alex's shoes.
There is only one man who will walk through the doors at OT when SAF retires , and that man is the special one Jose Mourinho . I firmly believe a deal was struck when he left Chavski , United offered him the post but obviously told him it wouldnt be for a couple of years so he had chance to take up an option until then . My reserve would be the way he tends to send his teams out not to lose rather than to win , but hes dont a great job with Inter , Chavski & Porto and would certainly attract the kind of players United need .
Our next manager needs Champions League experience as well as Premier League experience . Further to that he will need the respect of the dressing room from day one and the ability to bring a new beginning to Manchester United . In my opinion there is only one person who can do that as i am unavailable
(09-03-2010, 03:40 PM)Ronaldinosa Wrote: There is only one man who will walk through the doors at OT when SAF retires , and that man is the special one Jose Mourinho . I firmly believe a deal was struck when he left Chavski , United offered him the post but obviously told him it wouldnt be for a couple of years so he had chance to take up an option until then . My reserve would be the way he tends to send his teams out not to lose rather than to win , but hes dont a great job with Inter , Chavski & Porto and would certainly attract the kind of players United need .
Our next manager needs Champions League experience as well as Premier League experience . Further to that he will need the respect of the dressing room from day one and the ability to bring a new beginning to Manchester United . In my opinion there is only one person who can do that as i am unavailable

And there was me thinking I would then be a shoe in for assistant manager! Shame.
probably martin o neill given the fact hes a northern irish man like myself and man united for me is all about the northern ireland connection
Well... My choice is Mourinho. I think he's got expirience that United needs. The best coach after Fergie.
Martin O'Neill, look what he has done to Villa, and Celtic before them!
There has been a lot of discussions again on this thread, so I thought I'd bump it. This will help some of the newbies see it's here and have a vote.
I don't wish to recommend anyone for the position, when Sir Alex Ferguson decides to retire...which I hope will not be too soon, then I will offer my choice.

Manchester United without Sir Alex Ferguson is "UNTHINKABLE"....thats coming from a KIWI girl....they are
synonymous icons-One without the other...does not bear thinking about.

Cheers