Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
Moriniho,although i dont like his style of football,has to be the front runner for me?
He HAS the charisma,tactical nouse and personality to continue the work that Sir Alex has been employing?
He IS a winner and at the end of the day,that is what counts.
I'd have to go with Jose. The fits he gave United while at Chelsea speak for themselves. However, I firmly believe a genius United fan will perfect an end to aging and Fergie will simply manage forever. If you want a pleasant chuckle, think about Cantona taking over the helm. That would be in interesting season!
Sir Ryan Giggs! i would have loved to say Roy Keane but we all know what is happening at Ipswich......
id say martin o neill is a t villa to do something until fergie retires and is gonna take the utd post
I think O'Neill is a good shout. He hasn't had a huge pot of cash to spend and understands the Prem well. The shortlist could be between him, Mourinho and Bruce. I really can't see Keano coming to OT after his really poor spells at Sunderland and Ipswich and hearing that the players at Sunderland were relieved when his car wasn't in the car park! Not good enough, tbh!
i dnt understand why any one has chosen jose mourinho to take over from fergie. He is a good coach/manager yeah, but his style of football is not the style of manchester united. His formations are not the style of manchester united, and if he were to get in charge i would b worried that he would ruin the style of my beloved football club ... This way of playin has been engraved into the club since the great late sir matt busby and i think first and formost this football should be continued as fergie has done so...

Brucey is possibly my fave choice as he is red through and through, he has done wonders with wigan and sunderland now...completly transformed em, he would have the right relationship and most of all he knows the man united way of doing things
I've said it since he was at Leicester. Martin O'Neil.
Mourinho is everything United are not.

:gooo:
martinez at wigan has said today that sam allerdyce is wanting the job when fergie retires

i dont know if big sam would cut it at a big club like utd

what do the rest of you guys think?
jose ?-big mouth
martin/steve -both are very good
can martin handle EGO players ?
y no David moyes?
I think this season has shown that maybe Moyes is not the manager he has looked to be in the past few years. I know the toffees are in Europe, but they are not performing well and their displays are really bitty. Would we want a manager that can't seem to motivate the troops for European matches? I watched them last night and they were really poor and that was in fromt of their own fans! There was more passion a couple of weeks ago, I think, when Fulham were at home to Roma. Does't mean I favour Roy Hodgson, but he got his boys up for the game.
I think that when you say Jose has a big mouth, he can be as arrogant as he has been, as he has been pretty successful. I don't think our glorious leader, SAF, is exactly a shrinking violet, lol!
I agree that O'Neil might struggle with the egos at United, as I think he likes to be one to mix in with the boys and then be boss. Not sure of his style of management would suit United, having thought about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if United sprung a surprise and pulled someone not considered out of the hat. This will be interesting...