Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
but moyes...... didnt expect ,that he will loose lescott, i wishing arteta [;(] to be back soon.....

David is best to take care of youth Academy Wink
His experience would be useful looking after the kids, yes. Not good enough in my book for top flight management, I'm afraid.
I wouldn't want to see Mourinho at Old Trafford, for me he'll always represent Chelsea's soulless assault on the league. Young Ferguson would be my favourite choice, he's the only ex-player that not only learnt management techniques from Sir Ferguson but was also taught to walk by him.
That was a suggestion from left-field. Hmm, maybe worth a punt, but wouldn't you want to see him at a bigger club than Peterborough? Not proven at top level. Don't want a Paul Ince, who looked good (ish) at lower level, but then fell over big time (Charlie) at Blackburn.
i heard yesterday that darren ferguson got sacked
It was on TalkSport, but not confirmed. They say its (allegedly) because of recent results and interest from other clubs. Shame, as he showed promise. I doubt he'll be out of work long, though.
it has been confirmed by barry fry
Yup. Seen it on SSN. His assistant manager has handed in his notice and the 1st person Posh have approached to take over has said no. Eddie Howe of Bournemouth wants to stay on the south coast.
Anyway, I wonder where the young Ferguson will end up? A good manager, but still needs to prove himself at a higher level before he could be considered at United.
I just did the calculations using your time counts and double checked and triple checked them - the end time would come to 95.16 not actually 95.26.. I know its only 10 secs difference so you could be forgiven for making such a simple mistake but thats long enough for people to rant on about but nevermind eh.. They would defend themselves to the hilt if they'd only gone 10 seconds over the allotted time anyway..
(25-02-2010, 03:40 AM)aldredheron Wrote: I just did the calculations using your time counts and double checked and triple checked them - the end time would come to 95.16 not actually 95.26.. I know its only 10 secs difference so you could be forgiven for making such a simple mistake but thats long enough for people to rant on about but nevermind eh.. They would defend themselves to the hilt if they'd only gone 10 seconds over the allotted time anyway..

What? Who are you talking to?