Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Why We Don't Say Man U
Never knew that.. pretty good bit of info! Smile

This forums got a whole lot of good info in. Nice site pal..
Have always said United when refering to the club. That or sometimes but seldom Man United. Depends on the situation though. I love the fact how journalists abroad is calling MUFC simple Manchester, says something about City´s presence in Europe lately.
i love this forum, infomation by the barrel load
NICE!!

Cmon u lads tonight!!
Wow. I'm from Africa, and to think anyone can insult the dead is mind sucking to me. It makes 0 sense. Yet another reason to dislike liverpool.
Here here!! Its said far too often by fans and non fans alike! Knowing this is a must for any Man Utd fan!!! Well said mate!
Thiery Henry used to call us it all the time when being interviewed?A lot of the French players do ive noticed?makes my skin crawl when i hear it.
Thanks for that! I've always called them Man UBlush

Most the Utd fans i know do. I'll pass it on!Big Grin
Thanks for this info Admin.

I will start calling MAN U from now.
couldnt agree more spread to word come on united, who the f**k are wigan, ps can i watch live football on here
(15-04-2009, 04:41 PM)blackgrape Wrote: Have always said United when refering to the club. That or sometimes but seldom Man United. Depends on the situation though. I love the fact how journalists abroad is calling MUFC simple Manchester, says something about City´s presence in Europe lately.
theres no such thing as citys presence in europe no chance united to complete 3 european cups in a row
The only explanation I've heard is simply that real Man Utd fans don't call it Man U. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Thiery Henry used to call us it all the time when being interviewed?A lot of the French players do ive noticed?makes my skin crawl when i hear it.