Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League 2010
I'd love to see a 4-way English Semi final. That would be...
No, actually that would be a bit boring. I'm going to root for all the "small" teams, like Debrecen.
i have a feeling that we are going to meet up with real madrid in the knock out and if i was the manager id sign silva,ageuro and modiric in january then we could show up like

van der sar
hargreves vidic ferdinand evra

silva fletcher modiric nani/giggs

rooney ageuro

start of keeping the ball and then hit them on the counter thats how we would beat madrid!!!!
If any of these players have played for anyone else in any European tie, then they cannot play for another side in that season. SAF does not usually do big business in January. Hold on until the summer.
I know it's your birthday, but you've had your presents, now. And we didn't get any cake!!!
o yeah forgot hahaha lol
but modric is out now and has he played for spurs in any euro tie this season or was he injured before that????
Are Spurs in Europe? if they are, I hadn't noticed, lol. Can't see it on their website, either:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/matches/...s_frr.html
no i dont think they are!
oh i tought they were, then modric wouldnt be cup-tied
I have to say that I thought Barca were supreme again last night! If you let Messi or Iniesta play, they'll destroy you. And that was without Xabi! Once again, they showed world class passing and movement off the ball.

They are definitely the biggest opposition in this year's competition?
opp Attack was sooo Lame!
Tho Barca started without IBRA Big Grin