Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League 2010
Stuttgart were supposed to start by stopping Messi from playing. That didn't work, did it? What a left foot he's got and the way he drifts and ghosts into positions is first rate. He ain't bad, you know.
I know we dont like to see Chelsea win but with them out of the CL now they will have a week to rest before they come to OT. I would have preferred to see them win and then we could have put them out later. We will have 3 big matches in a week which could be costly. Thankfully we dont have major injury problems at the moment.

In relation to the Mickey Mouse cup, (europa league) I hope liverpool win 1-0 and take the tie to extra time. that should burn them out and hopefully they wont be fully recovered by Sunday.
Of couse i hope they get beat in extra time, but who doesn,t
C scott Bravoooooooooo .... Smile i also wish te same Big Grin
well the dippers won, but what a comeback by fulham

I will put up the draw for the quarter finals tomorrow at 12
Thanks mate. I am looking forward to training tonight, as 1 of the parents is Italian and a Juve fan!

Excited about the draw for the proper competition, though!
Champions League QF Draw

Home ----------------------- Away

Olympique Lyonnais--------------Girondins Bordeaux
Bayern Munich-------------------Manchester United
Arsenal--------------------------Barcelona
Internazionale-------------------CSKA Moscow
The winner of Bayern and Man Utd will play the victor of Lyon and Bordeaux in semi-final 1. Big Grin

Semi-final 2 will feature the winner of Inter and CSKA Moscow versus the winner of Arsenal and Barcelona.
Poor old Gooners! Another trophy-less season!

A fairly kind draw for us. Remember, the matches last for 90 minutes PLUS stoppage time!
Pretty hectic schedule ahead.

Bolton - Away - 27 March

CL 1st Leg - March 30-31 (Away to Munich)

Chelsea - Home - 3 April

CL 2nd Leg - April 6-7 (At Home to Munich)
Yup! The games come thick and fast when you are a successful side!