Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League 2010
Good Thng is we play away match First Smile
draw made for last season finalist prospects .. another united vs barca will be awsome ...

Tho easy match for inter in QF ...

poor french teams meets each other in QF itself Big Grin
Battle of France for them.

I can't see the gooners beating Barca. Honestly, no chance. Inter / Barca SF should be good.
So we face ze Germans again . No real fear there then . And when we beat them we march over the border like a Panzer Tank into France to scupper any plans they had of a trip to Spain as well .
Looks like Jose could be responsible for knocking out both of Abramoviches teams this year , bet he'll love that !
And Cesc gets to rub shoulders with his new team mates from Catalan
We lost with Bayern Munich in this seasson already in Audi Cup but now i think that we have a big chance to win.
Robben in RIght and screface Ribery in Left ........
our Both te Fullbacks have work to do Big Grin

and Rooney have to takedown their captain van Buyten .. hes Good .. Rooo plz teach him some Thng Tongue
Pos Team---------P W D L Goals Diff. Points
1 Bayern Munich 26 16 8 2 53:22 31 56
2 FC Schalke 04 26 16 6 4 42:20 22 54

Not bad Big Grin

top scorer Gomez 13 overall
i cant see us being beat here,

looks like we are headin for the bernbau
So Bayern blew away Lyon in the 1st semi final, with Olic scoring the perfect hat-trick - left foot, right foot and a header. That's the last 3 games that they've scored 4 goals over two legs, isn't it? Will be a tough side to beat, whoever gets through tonight.
inter through, despite the rubbish ref. I was hoping for Motta to throw a punch at Sergio biscuit brain.
hehehe .. ya ....
good actor sergio and great tatic by barca .... but nothng works against te defence whore inter Big Grin