Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Man Utd Player
(18-03-2009, 04:23 PM)trini Wrote: It has to be Giggsy...He has served the Club for so many years.A credit to United on and off the field.
Even now,he is still having one of his better seasons(and they have been many) at this age...
A real class act!

ur livin in a dream world mate he needs to go, along with neville,berbatov and scholes...dead weight we need young talent in our ranks to compete with the best in europe..not old twats who cant even run anymore..
:O bit offensive

last 3 games.... after his injury ... Giggsy lags in his performance!!!!!!

The real prob is all 3 old knights played together !!!!
(11-04-2010, 08:18 PM)Vazza Wrote: :O bit offensive

last 3 games.... after his injury ... Giggsy lags in his performance!!!!!!

The real prob is all 3 old knights played together !!!!

Tough one this. For sure, the 3 old stagers cannot really play together. SAF could push it and play Gary nev and ONE other and my choice would be Giggs. Having said that, we do need to sort out the central midfield positions. If Fletcher, who is having a fantastic season, is our best player, then we really do have problems. for sure, he has amazing energy now and is a tough tackler, but he is not a creative player with great vision and a range of passes, etc.

I admire Giggs for his loyalty to the club and would be inducted into ANY United hall of fame. They just can't all be playing and especially not starting games together.
definitely starting all 3 just invites those younger players in the opposition to run rings round them gary neville is the worst out of the lot if u ask me.
I would say Scholes is the worst. He could never tackle, but now as he slows, he just lashes out wildly. He seems to have lost the ability for regular pinpoint passing accuracy and just doesn't seem to have the energy.

it is time to refresh, for sure.

Sir Ryan is still one of my favourites, but the time has come to be a little more ruthless.
(12-04-2010, 11:34 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I would say Scholes is the worst. He could never tackle, but now as he slows, he just lashes out wildly. He seems to have lost the ability for regular pinpoint passing accuracy and just doesn't seem to have the energy.

it is time to refresh, for sure.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Eh?

Oh and what do I know? Play all three and beat the bitters! I guess SAF knows what he's doing. I still don't agree, but I'm just finished wiping the egg off my face!!
lol at the comment bout scholes i did say the same thing bout scholes start of the season and neville too
I agree that Scholes, Giggs and Neville are getting older and we have to replace them but I dont agree with some of the above comments that they should be pushed out. They still have a lot to give to the club, especially on the training ground. When all the younger players are interviewed they comment on what they have picked up from them. The fact that Capello had considered Scholes for the national team proves he is still very valuable. Until we are prepared to spend a bit of money we will still need them to keep us up there. It would probably be best if they retired at the top instead of hanging on until they are completely burnt out. I would imagine that we will see a lot less of them next season.

For many years to come fans will include them as their favourite players of all time.
the old timers combined wages could be better server . Sentiment cant come into it , they have served the club well but nows the time to say goodbye .