Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustration Release Zone
The game against Valencia in the UCL last night showed promise. for the first 15 minutes and then the team reverted to type. I am not sure if there was any real teamwork out there and Lukaku was left so isolated, it was a joke. Having said that, his movement was poor, comparable with an ocean-going liner! And his control was almost non-existent. Rashford's corners went into the keeper's hands every time. If I can see that, why can't Jose? Shaw took one corner and the delivery was excellent.
Sanchez is lost. Simple as.
Pogba struts and postures, but doesn't deliver.
The midfield has no linkage, so we are broken through by the opposition with simple regularity.

Something needs to change. And fast!
Keep Jose and ditch Pogba,Lukaku,Sanches,Velencia,Jones and one or two others.
Bring in some of the youngsters from the acadamies and let them have their head and lets see where we end up at the end of the season.
I'm not saying give up and don't try,let's try to win the remaining games but with the youngsters,lets sort out a system,and lets see a team materialize,and how they manage.

It certainly cannot get any worse!!!!
How bad are we? Draw 2-2 at Southampton and then they go and sack Sparkie!!!!

Mark Hughes has been sacked as Southampton manager after 10 matches without a victory in the Premier League. I would have thought that was a good result for them on paper, at least.
Its only December and here we are hoping for the lesser of two evils... City becoming champions. Enough said.
Right lets see what super sub can do tonight then
Last frustration is back in December and we have April Smile That's a good sign Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hmm. and what happened in December? Jose left ad Ole came in and the whole club seemed to get a lift
(03-04-2019, 10:18 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Hmm.  and what happened in December?  Jose left ad Ole came in and the whole club seemed to get a lift

LOL Good way of getting it going again, last night was a shambles again, shame it was all going so well, personally if Real offer 150mil for Pogba, take it, we can buy 3 decent players for that.
(27-08-2014, 06:42 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: This thread can be the place where you release your frustrations and vent your anger and amazement at what is currently happening at our dear old club.

While we are being asked to be patient by the second manager in a row, it is not easy to take the fact that players don't seem to BELIEVE.  They seem to be strangers - a team of individuals - unable to string passes together and bond as a group.

The slide started before Sir Alex left.  There can be no doubt about that, as he won the league with a poor side - we have to be honest.  But, and here is my main gripe, nothing has really been done to counteract that slide.  Fellaini was bought last summer.  He isn't the answer.

David Gill left at the same time as Sir Alex, but there didn't seem to be a smooth transition or handover period for Ed Woodward.  Woodward has looked out of his depth to be honest.  He may have signed Di Maria, but where are the experienced centre backs?  Jonny Evans, Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are not the answer!

So come on, get it off your chest.  What has gone wrong?  What needs to be done to fix it?  What would you do?

The only thing we ask is that you TRY to keep the language reasonable.

So vent and solve here!

Well!!!!!!
The last manager comes to mind.This bunch are not fit to lace the boots of some of those who played for this once great club.
Once great eh.........take a while to get back up to where they used to be.Tomorrow they will be back in 6th place,and then Man City will beat them and also Chelsea,leaving them floundering.
I don't even think they will beat Everton,
Champions League,"yer aving a larf".
(13-04-2019, 06:28 PM)liam864 Wrote:
(27-08-2014, 06:42 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: This thread can be the place where you release your frustrations and vent your anger and amazement at what is currently happening at our dear old club.

While we are being asked to be patient by the second manager in a row, it is not easy to take the fact that players don't seem to BELIEVE.  They seem to be strangers - a team of individuals - unable to string passes together and bond as a group.

The slide started before Sir Alex left.  There can be no doubt about that, as he won the league with a poor side - we have to be honest.  But, and here is my main gripe, nothing has really been done to counteract that slide.  Fellaini was bought last summer.  He isn't the answer.

David Gill left at the same time as Sir Alex, but there didn't seem to be a smooth transition or handover period for Ed Woodward.  Woodward has looked out of his depth to be honest.  He may have signed Di Maria, but where are the experienced centre backs?  Jonny Evans, Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are not the answer!

So come on, get it off your chest.  What has gone wrong?  What needs to be done to fix it?  What would you do?

The only thing we ask is that you TRY to keep the language reasonable.

So vent and solve here!

Well!!!!!!
The last manager comes to mind.This bunch are not fit to lace the boots of some of those who played for this once great club.
Once great eh.........take a while to get back up to where they used to be.Tomorrow they will be back in 6th place,and then Man City will beat them and also Chelsea,leaving them floundering.
I don't even think they will beat Everton,
Champions League,"yer aving a larf".

Ah, but would you accept a defeat to city to help stop liverfool winning the league?