Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Glazer Out!
I don't know. They have different funds and they have financial agreements in place, too.
nothing near what they need i'd say Sad
a good rumor

Man Utd Glazer : Selling Old Trafford absolutely ridiculous

Manchester United's owners appear to be going back on a previous promise over the sale of Old Trafford.

The Daily Mail says United's owners may sell the famous stadium and lease it back if their crippling financial problems get worse.

And it has emerged that in a rarely-seen interview given to United's in-house TV station back in 2005, board member Joel Glazer promised never to interfere with the club's heritage.

Asked if they would sell and lease back Old Trafford, Glazer said: "That's absolutely ridiculous. That's been one of the frustrating things we have read about and we just want to communicate directly that it's not going to happen.

"There are absolutely no plans to do that. This is the heritage and the foundation of this club."

source: tribalfootball
eurosports
[Image: 19347_282153416116_742516116_4953024_1937832_n.jpg]
I couldn't read the text at first, but it's an anti-Glazer banner. Good old Jaap!! Love United, Hate Glazers!
thats it! is it true he called the neville bros c*nts?
i no im abit late in this post, but as ive only just joined up and have been reading thro!
as a reply to the clown that is pro glazer's saying where would we be without there money thyve put into transfers? id say, where would we be if someone like shiek mansour (or whatever hes called) or a true red with money and good business sense took over? id say maybe another champs league in the bank?? maybe 2 more fa cups???

im sure any true united fans would agree we had an imese squad for the last two seasons but maybe with that extra little bit we'd have had that an extra darren fletcher and someone to help giggs and ronny an iniesta or xavi to pull a few more strings? theyve spent pitance from what they could have!

United are a world power and a club this big shouldnt be worried about money!

united we stand!!
(19-01-2010, 03:49 PM)Bennthered Wrote: i no im abit late in this post, but as ive only just joined up and have been reading thro!
as a reply to the clown that is pro glazer's saying where would we be without there money thyve put into transfers? id say, where would we be if someone like shiek mansour (or whatever hes called) or a true red with money and good business sense took over? id say maybe another champs league in the bank?? maybe 2 more fa cups???

im sure any true united fans would agree we had an imese squad for the last two seasons but maybe with that extra little bit we'd have had that an extra darren fletcher and someone to help giggs and ronny an iniesta or xavi to pull a few more strings? theyve spent pitance from what they could have!

United are a world power and a club this big shouldnt be worried about money!

united we stand!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Angry
speak some sence!

lol Big Grin
appoligies for the hastily written post but im hiding from my boss writing these (A)
I thought that there was a rough point to his post. Be gentle with the newcomer, too. We don't want to discourage posters, please.