Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
January Transfer Window Wish List
With the opening of the transfer window just a few weeks now, who do you think fergie should buy and why??

For me id like to see david villa arrive as we are lacking the goals tevez used to score and use him up front with rooney and berba, im thinking a 4 3 3 formation
Yeah, would like to see David Villa aswell.
He's a player with knowledge and the right skills.
villa + silva .period.
(03-11-2009, 08:49 PM)luck-sta Wrote: villa + silva .period.

Yeah, if we're able to get both! that would be brilliant. But doubt that tbh. crossing my fingers though. Cool
I'm not sure SAF will do any business in January, unless he can find an experienced centre back, maybe. I think we'll perservere with the current crop of strikers, due to restrictions on the Champions League.
(05-11-2009, 09:48 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I'm not sure SAF will do any business in January, unless he can find an experienced centre back, maybe. I think we'll perservere with the current crop of strikers, due to restrictions on the Champions League.

i dont know, i think we need another 20 goal a season striker as berba isint hitting top scoring form, i know the ones he scores are nice but its the quantity not quality.
never mind Villa
silva is very needed ..... he can fill the void of creative role..... and hes 23 Wink
hot: SAF starts open talk over Akinfeev's Rep Wink
u guys thnk we need him?
yea I think the more players the better

this is my 1000 post wowwwww
Barcelona in shock £85m swoop for Manchester United star Wayne Rooney

Meanwhile, with Rooney set to enter the 2010 World Cup as England's marquee player, Barca believe his arrival next summer would be just the marketing leveller needed after Los Galacticos output in the last transfer window.

However, the Spanish giants are aware of the difficulties in orchestrating such a signing -
"" the main problem is that Rooney himself has often expressed his desire to remain at United for the rest of his career."""

lol barca Big Grin
source:Goal.com
(08-11-2009, 05:37 AM)Vazza Wrote: Barcelona in shock £85m swoop for Manchester United star Wayne Rooney

Meanwhile, with Rooney set to enter the 2010 World Cup as England's marquee player, Barca believe his arrival next summer would be just the marketing leveller needed after Los Galacticos output in the last transfer window.

However, the Spanish giants are aware of the difficulties in orchestrating such a signing -
"" the main problem is that Rooney himself has often expressed his desire to remain at United for the rest of his career."""

lol barca Big Grin
source:Goal.com

There is a separate thread for the suspected Barca poaching of Wazza, posted by Manifresh under latest news. See:
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Barca-wa...85-million
Keep the posts coming on the upcoming transfer window, though.