Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official FIFA10 PS3 League
few games of fifa played tonight

ManUtdPeople (Spurs) 6-2 (United) Donlerz
ManUtdPeople (Spurs) 4-1 (AC Milan) Donlerz
f**k of you haha poxy game's. people of manutdpeople he was the most jammy'ist player ever!nah i wouldnt be too cocky aginst him he is very good.

donlerz(barcelona 8-0 man city) noucamp99
sory no 8-2
(26-11-2009, 09:44 PM)donlerz Wrote: f**k of you haha poxy game's. people of manutdpeople he was the most jammy'ist player ever!nah i wouldnt be too cocky aginst him he is very good.

donlerz(barcelona 8-0 man city) noucamp99
sory no 8-2

noucamo how could you play as the shitty, no wonder you let donlerz trash ya
The invite came through from donlerz and it was completely different to any I'd seen before! I didn't know what I was doing and ended up with that load of twats who play(?) in blue. Then, my online view was following the players and not tele as I normally have it! What a mess.

Oh, and I had to let him win, as I was citeh! Didn't want to let the side down.

What was with the invite? Why not do it through the hub, ensuring unranked is checked?
yea he done same with me but I still beat him easy haha.

noucamp i sent you message on the ps3 looking for a game but you never replied
i send it diff now cause it always works that way.
noucamp press traingle to change teams. ill be on sat night to k9ick ya asses . u too andy.
but ill pass stevo hahaha nah ill give em a shot 4 his money
(27-11-2009, 01:13 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: yea he done same with me but I still beat him easy haha.

noucamp i sent you message on the ps3 looking for a game but you never replied

Sorry, Steve. I saw message in the inbox, but only after the system told me you'd logged off. I missed the message flash up in the corner while I was playing Live Season and beating Everton. I'd had enough of being beaten, anyway, lol!

I won't be on again until Sunday, I reckon. Off to the smoke tomorrow (that's London to everyone else) as me and my bro in law are having a couple of pints and doing a Jack the Ripper walk. Strange choice for a Saturday night, but that means I don't have to watch X-Factor. Yay!

I will miss most of the Pompey clash, though :-(
we will let u do the talkn sunday
Unless I'm too chicken, of course!!
lol no bother m8 don't be chicken to play me I play as spurs all the time as I find it to easy playin as united haha

should get a few games going sunday then