Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pre-season Transfer Speculation & Rumours(2010)
Exclamation 
[Image: 142vvpc.jpg]

Discuss all Transfer rumors under same Thread!

1 June - 31 August(Pre-season Transfer window)
The PL not yet over ........ buzzzzzz started bt te the Transfer ... rumors .. gosips ..

Ex: City transfer targets are .. Torres 60 million,IBra .. 40 million .. ashly young.. fabregas.. millner.. Di-maria etc etc etc etc Rofl .................xD

in Top 10 Flops of last season ... mancity player dominates top spots ... Big Grin Big Grin

1.Aquallini (looserfool fc)
2.santacruz. 20 million
3.toure .. 20 million
4.lescot 20 million

still shitty wount stop and buy a bunch of craps again Big Grin
Again Lusi Fabiano .. Plea to SAF to come and Get Him

Brazilian after Manchester United move
Brazil star Luis Fabiano has issued a remarkable plea to Manchester United to sign him this summer.

With Sir Alex Ferguson in the market for a striker, £15million-rated Fabiano claims he would not fail to deliver goals for United because of the service he would receive at Old Trafford. Fabiano, 29, has 90 goals from 187 games for Sevilla but, with only a year left on his contract, he is ready for a move.

And his stock could rise if he shines at the World Cup. He said: “If you are asking me what team I most admire it is Manchester United. If you play under Sir Alex Ferguson then you are probably
going to win a title or another major trophy.

Source:manutd.com
Ah!! the off-season and all the transfer windows drive me crazy.

I just want to see any two established players join us this time, a striker and a creative midfielder. I think we have enough players who could be the next big thing/potentially great etc etc....

I want to see a FA cup, PL and CL treble season especially if this going to be Sir Alex's last year in management. He deserves it Smile
www.dailymail.co.uk's top Flops of the season 2009/10 Dominated by Looserfoolfc scums and manshitty!

check link: http://tinyurl.com/28q6f6y
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar could be on his way to Manchester United in a swap deal involving Dimitar Berbatov.

AC Milan supremo Adriano Galliani has hinted at the possibility of the former Real Madrid striker moving to the English top flight but has chosen not to comment on Berbatov.

Galliani said: "When Klaas was at Real Madrid, he had the chance to go to England, Germany or Italy, and he chose Milan. But England could be a future solution.

"I have read about our interest in Berbatov and I have nothing to add."

Sources close to United have claimed that Sir Alex Ferguson is looking to sell Berbatov to the Italian giants.

souce:espnstar.com
Manchester United & Everton Following Dutch Youngster Bob Schepers

[Image: bobshcepers.jpg]

Quote:Manchester United and Everton are believed to be in pursuit of Netherlands Under-17 international Bob Schepers.

The 17-year-old plays for SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden, a club from the Dutch second-tier, and has been playing regular first-team football in recent times.

The budding talent's performances for the second division side have attracted interest from England in the past, and The Daily Mail claims that scouts sent by United and the Toffees watched the player in action during the club's recent game against RBC Roosendaal.

Schepers has about two years left on his contract with his current club, and is believed to be on the radar of Ajax, while the player's agent has in the past admitted to interest from Blackburn Rovers and Wigan Athletic as well.

Source: Goal.com - Link
We're linked with just about anyone who can stand up and kick a ball!!
@Nou: LOLz
Manchester United looking to sign Argentinian striker Mauro Boselli

[Image: ou45c3.jpg]

The 24-year-old is currently playing for Estudiantes in Argentina and has bagged 24 goals in 34 games this season.

Boselli is rumoured to have attracted attention from a host of other Premier League sides as well as Italian title challengers Roma.

The report claims that Boselli, who has one international cap for his country, would cost the champions just £5 million.

United's stiking options have come under scrutiny recently with reports suggesting under-fire forward Dimitar Berbatov could be set for a move to Italy.

Should Boselli make the move to Old Trafford he would become the club's second signing from the Americas in quick succession after the Red Devils announced the capture of Javier Hernandez from Chivas in Mexico earlier this month.

source: Goal.com
i mentioned Fabiano many months ago . Hes a class striker , looking forward to seeing how he plays in the world Cup , interesting situation , if he plays well his value should soar , but he only has a year left on his contract so Seville would have to cash in this summer or lose him for nothing