Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alex Ferguson's Replacement
My choice would be giggsy Tongue

19 years playing for SAF. I think he would be familiar with his man mgnt style and tactics as well as knowing most of the players there.
martin o neill
SOLSKJAER!
I'd like to see either José Mourinho or possibly Fabio Cappello both have I think the credentials to lead the Reds into a new era after Alex Ferguson's reign ends.
(20-07-2009, 12:38 PM)VidicsFist Wrote: I'd like to see either José Mourinho or possibly Fabio Cappello both have I think the credentials to lead the Reds into a new era after Alex Ferguson's reign ends.

I agree, definately need an experienced boss to replace SAF
The Special One is the obvious contender, but 3 years is a long time in football in that time other winners may arise like David Moyes or Zola in the UK, Guardiola or Rijkaard on the continent. But the one thing that you can be sure of is that SAF will not have the final say & we will not be choosing a manager who hasn't won anything or for the short term (like Chelsea or Real Madrid) Unfortunately that will probably rule out most UK managers
i would like to think it would be someone connected to the club now or past marbe steve bruce but i reckon it will be a big name
Steve Bruce.
i think ole gunnar solskjaer will replace his beloved manager as the next MU manager..
MOYES, KEANE or MORINIHO