Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alex Ferguson's Replacement
Martin O'Neill should eventually replace SAF. Mourinho is too arrogant.
it would have to be the special one...
where are the live games viewed
i hope it isnt, but it could be mini ferguson, see how he oes wit p'boro, done well so far, though he has more money than most. would like o'neill, alot of people say moyes or o'neill, but no mention on redknapp. he can do wonders wherever he goes
Mourinho would be the ideal replacement - Yes he is arrogant, but he is a great Manager and would bring us success at that level .
hes got the balls and experience to be sucessful at united but only fergie can decide the best successor to himself he wont let us down
Its got to be Keano....hes still young and by the time fergie retires keane will be more mature!
My theory: if mourinho comes in, our style of play will be more stylish. if a british coach comes in, we will be playing like we do now.
I really hope his replacement is British..
You can't avoid the clubs ownership being foreign but the face of it should remain.
David Moyes and Martin O'Neill are proven to an extent.
Keane s tabloids today won't do him any harm.. Learning from mistakes etc..
Steve Bruce does seem a little too soft (Top bloke though)
(16-05-2009, 11:47 AM)binkx Wrote: I think Sir Alex will pick the right person (not the board) I hope it is someone connected with the club, not someone who wants the job for the money.

My choice Martin O'Neil

mourinho
carlos querez dont know if spelt correct but im sure most will under standSmile