Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alex Ferguson's Replacement
Love to see Keano back at United
Sir Alex's son, Darren is doing quite well managing Peterbrough. He's led them to 2 straight promotions, and if he spends a year or two as an assistant at United, he could be moulded into a perfect replacement for his dad.
maybe o'neil bruce mourinho has to be a top manager who can deal with big stars
SAF is genius and it will be very hard for anyone to replace him. Can't think of anyone being able to replace him at least at this moment. Should be someone who cares to introduce young players instead of just spending money on so called "stars" aka Tevez
SAF will nvr retire he is my hero
Sir Alex is the best manager and he has done so much for United. I wish that he could stay our manager forever, but that's impossible. Right now I can't imagine somebody replacing him, but when that will have to happen, I'd like to be somebody connected to the club, loyal, somebody who will respect the club, the history, the fans, who'll really want the job, and won't accept it only for the money. Somebody who'll really give their best and devote a big part of their life to United.
(16-05-2009, 08:25 AM)IrishB Wrote: Just wondering who you think should replace Sir Alex when he retires and when do you think he should retire (if ever)?

I don't think we should get any of our old boys back as manager. Not unless its Steve Bruce or Mark Hughes. Cos though most of old-boys-turned-managers were once very good players, I think they don't have enough exp to manage Man Utd.

I'll prefer someone with lots of exp, not necessary with a big club. But instead someone who is good at handling players and the pressure. I don't think Jose is that good a choice cos of his very unattractive football which is so unlike Man Utd's style.

It's going to be tough trying to replace him. Hopeful the board of directors have some sort of a short-list of the possible candidates!
fergie will be around for along time yet, its in his blood.
by the time he quits, many other replacements will be around.
I CANT SEE ANYBODY...ONLY Sir Alex FergusonS
me= next fergie
me again