Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The new MUP!
Now we're really buzzing.
This is, without a doubt, a truly Ggrrrreat site now. One we should be proud to be members of.

For anyone just browsing the site or maybe thinking of signing up, please try to make a donation (if you can afford it).
Donations, no matter how small, go towards helping to make this site a bigger and better experience for each and every one us.
thats it.
(10-11-2009, 12:42 PM)Hyltz. Wrote: Now we're really buzzing.
This is, without a doubt, a truly Ggrrrreat site now. One we should be proud to be members of.

For anyone just browsing the site or maybe thinking of signing up, please try to make a donation (if you can afford it).
Donations, no matter how small, go towards helping to make this site a bigger and better experience for each and every one us.

Spot on Hyltz. Great support for the guys and the site. It's good to see (hear?) positive encouragement. Keep it up.
Noucamp99 .... thank you.

Yes, I did indeed write that post, but where is it ?
It doesn't appear on my screen !!!!

It doesn't appear in my history either ????

OK, it's back now.
Sorry for the trouble, should be fixed now Wink.
U the man, Thanx.
hi guys sorry about it all the past few days have been mayhem but I think we are now in a stable place to continue the site.

Thanks for sticking with us through these hard times LOL
It seems to have been pretty seamless for me, tbh. Only when the account was suspended did I see any issues. Cheers lads, superb effort!
wow

I have been away for a while but wasn't expecting this place to be vhnged so much but jeez looks great well done lads and hi to the new admin
Hello unitedman, thanks for the positive comment ;D.