Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Agree Terms For Mame Biram Diouf
Sir Alex Ferguson said: "We’ve been looking at him for two years". He looks good in the air and a cool finisher- no hesitation to shoot when get the ball.
lets hope he does well when he arrives,
And he is young /21 year old/. Who knows- maybe he is our future Eto'o!
I hpoe he get work permit
I think this is a great signing for us, and you never know what a record like that we migth have found ourselfs the (NEW) Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, lets hope so. SAF has a eye for finding young, raw world class players and there no better club an ours at developing them into our starting XL.
Had a look at a few vidz of this guy an he seems like ronny when he first arrived, maybe a little more clumsy, but a good prospect!
(18-07-2009, 10:25 AM)onlyonerooney10 Wrote: we dont get him till jan, why's this?

We have loaned him back to Molde till the end of the norweigian season! Big Grin
i am excited by this kid

very good artile about him on sky sports
i am excited by this kid

very good article about him on sky sports
this means when we might be 3rd or 4th in january, diouf and ljajic will arrive to fire us to the title, even though ljajic is 17.
future henry more like
Hey if he is in anyway as successful as Ole then I will not make instant judgement on him and will wait until he arrives next year.
(18-07-2009, 02:48 AM)robair Wrote: I really wanted Man Utd to get Eto'o, but guess that won't be happening with AC Milan agreeing terms fro the trade with Zlatan
really dont think eto'o has much to offer a top team, seems to be in a going thru the motions phase