Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BERBATOV OUT
didn't foster say he was on MUP
Yes, he has been reported as being on here, but he didn't
1. introduce himself properly, so no rep points coming his way
2. post more than 5 times
So come on, Ben, don't just watch the streams, join in.
Could someone put up a link of his profile Smile
Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov has broken Hristo Stoichkov's record by being named Bulgaria's Footballer of the Year for a sixth time.

source: eurosports
what u mean sayin' Foster was here?
Foster was on ManUtdPeople.com
He has been known to pop in and view. I don't know if he is actually a member? Even if he is, he might want to retain his secrecy?
Yeah thats sounds right Wink
(14-01-2010, 06:15 PM)Vazza Wrote: Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov has broken Hristo Stoichkov's record by being named Bulgaria's Footballer of the Year for a sixth time.

Well who else was there? I mean, if there was at least one other good footballer from Bulgaria who played for a massive club then Berbatov would certainly not have got the award.
(17-01-2010, 09:24 AM)blah_united Wrote:
(14-01-2010, 06:15 PM)Vazza Wrote: Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov has broken Hristo Stoichkov's record by being named Bulgaria's Footballer of the Year for a sixth time.

Well who else was there? I mean, if there was at least one other good footballer from Bulgaria who played for a massive club then Berbatov would certainly not have got the award.

lol
check his goal scoring Rate for his national matches!they never give the national player of the year to a player who plays for a Big Team! he deserves it! Smile but he caunt able to score like tat for united tat our concern! and we wish him good for his Achivement!