Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
January Transfer Window Wish List
hmm..... me too follow tribal football.....

and

Bayer Leverkusen keeper Rene Adler‎(utd fan)
Buffon(age 32) who can be a utd safe hands... for next 6 years like VDS,,,, Wink
We ought to change the thread title to Sir Alex Ferguson's Christmas List to Santa, eh?
job done lol
Ha ha. Very good, my friend. I hope people realise what it's about??!
Zamparini - No Kjaer offers
If one club wants Kjaer they have to pay €12m cash. But the clause is not valid for January, only for the end of the season

sourceConfusedky
Ronaldo about Mancity:

"I don't see them being above United. Perhaps one day, but not yet," he said, according to The Daily Mail.
"At United there are great traditions, which you can't buy in one or two years. They are created by victories.

"You need to prove again and again that you are better than the others. Manchester United has always done this and is still doing it, so they are the best.

"I don't know (about City's interest). I've not heard about it. Now I'm at Madrid. Nobody knows what the future will bring.

ho! ma god this guy still thnk he can jump to City one day
lol!
He's a pretty mercenary guy.
He'll go wherever, just so long as it promotes brand RONALDO.

RONALDO = The worlds most expensive footballer.
It was always his dream, remember.
(12-11-2009, 12:11 AM)Hyltz. Wrote: He's a pretty mercenary guy.
He'll go wherever, just so long as it promotes brand RONALDO.

RONALDO = The worlds most expensive footballer.
It was always his dream, remember.

i agree 110% with you, as long as theres ££££ ronaldo will go anywhere, he's just greedy for money and dosent care about football, but then theres only a few footballers decent nowadays, our wazza for a start

but anyway lets not get sidetracked, i wonder will aquerio be a target in january
ill answer that and you will think with me i will say yeah as much as i would love to get him we defenitly wont get him in januray there is a better chance of king eric coming back because we wont be able to play in the champions league. there for david villa and silva would be o so perfect. if nobody gets ageuro in january and we dont buy villa i will expect a big sticker coming in during the following summer to play with rooney. berbatov need to kop on i think he is begining to really annoy me these day.i hear juvents are willing of putting in at least 25 million for him i say take it and get a proven goal scorer.
we have too many strikers. 4,5 already. rooney, berba, owen, macheda and welbeck. but we only got 3 experience strikers. both macheda and welbeck are too young. at the same time we need to be careful with owen. we don't want him to get injured. we need another striker but same time we got 5 strikers means we need just one just one but quality striker. villa could be the answer but if carlton cole oh god please.. better keep the money and use macheda.
Some papers and the United website are reporting rumours over Jack Rodwell and a potential move from Everton this January....

United eye £20million Rodwell
Sir Alex Ferguson could be forced to step up his interest in Jack Rodwell - considering a move as soon as January for the Everton starlet. The United boss would have preferred to hold off the transfer until the summer; however, strong interest from Chelsea, whose transfer ban has been lifted during the mid-season window, has changed matters. Man City are also said to be interested in the England U21 midfielder.

Source: James Robson, Manchester Evening News

The same paper also mentions that Valencia’s pairing of David Silva and David Villa are still at the top of United’s shopping list. However, it claims, the hefty £40million price tag may draw the Reds towards less expensive Wolfsburg frontman Edin Dzeko.

Source: manutd.com

Silva and Villa crop up yet again!