Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NANI Out!
I loved it when diouf scored with the celabration letting him know hey i can do it too Wink
He landed 2 footed, though, so would drop marks from the judges, lol! Still, not bad for a 1st time, eh?
Man why dont you make that your living...one of dose judges.you have what it takes!lol
We could use that as the next competition? Find goal celebrations on youtube and vote for the best? Genius!
GREAT IDEA!
OK. After today's match. We need to be able to embed them onto the site, like the photos before. Any idea how to do that?
Stevo is the man to got with that one!
OK. Leave it with me. I can't add thread from work, though, as there are filters. It'll be one evening, once we find out the secret!
Shame a few of you can't vote again!! He is fit again and looked good in the last two games he played, especially against Hull. He also says he has been frustrated with his recent injuries.

Manchester United's fit-again winger Nani has expressed his frustration at his recent spell on the sidelines.

The attack-minded Portuguese ace has spent the most of the last month kicking his heels on the sidelines after injuring his ankle against Wolfsburg.

Nani made a telling contribution in United's 4-0 romp over Hull City on Saturday and he feels the recent injury is now firmly behind him.

It had been speculated the former Sporting talent could move on in January, however, he is determined to bring success to Old Trafford.

"It was very frustrating to be out injured, but it happens in football. I'm back now and I feel very good," he told MUTV.

"I was happy with my performance [against Hull] and I just want to keep improving every week so I can help the team be successful.

"Everyone is very happy. It's great to be top of the table and it's given everyone a lot of confidence. We're playing well, scoring goals and feeling good."

Meanwhile, United take on neighbours City in the second leg of their Carling Cup semi-final on Wednesday - a game that has both sets of fans licking their lips with anticipation.

Roberto Mancini's charges hold the upper hand following a 2-1 win at the City of Manchester Stadium and Nani knows it will be a hard game for Sir Alex Ferguson'stroops.

However, Nani believes in Wayne Rooney they have a striker at the top of his game following his four-goal haul at the weekend, an edge that gives them an excellent chance to turn around the tie.

"The game against City will be very hard, but it's great that we have someone like Wayne who is in good form and feeling confident," he continued.

"It's great to see one of your strikers score four goals and it gives everyone confidence because we know we have someone who can score goals in every match.

"I'm sure it'll be a fantastic atmosphere against City and I'd love to be involved. Hopefully we can get the win."
After a Long time he Stated somethng good about his form... and concerned about his pervious injureys...... and he feels good to see Manutd in top!

hope so finaly he realized "Its better to play for the Team and Hes in "The Great Club" In te world ,and Smells like Real Red! Big Grin

Valencia and Rooneys .... played along Really well... If Nani shows the same Spirit in the left wing along with Roooney ... it will be a Great Threat to any defence...

conclusion : Hope so Nani Learned From A.valencia! tat how to play as a Real winger and how to Go threw into Fans heart Wink

Next->
ummmmmhhhhh... sooo now what Anderson gonna do XD .. he had to Improve or else he will see a new thread In Manutdpeople Forum in te name of "Anderson out!" Lamo
ROLF!