Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alex Ferguson's Replacement
Just wondering who you think should replace Sir Alex when he retires and when do you think he should retire (if ever)?
Man Utd have been soo great under him I wish he never have to retire! But I know that's not possible. I didn't use to like Mourinho much, but I still think he is a good manager so I reckon it'll be interesting to see him at Old Trafford. Sir Alex & him have a great relationship too which helps.
The closest person with the creditionals and the same desire to win is Mourinho... Martin o Neil is always mentioned, i dont think villa is the stepping stone club to get to united tho!! Steve Staunton an outsider Smile
(16-05-2009, 11:05 AM)crazylegs09 Wrote: The closest person with the creditionals and the same desire to win is Mourinho... Martin o Neil is always mentioned, i dont think villa is the stepping stone club to get to united tho!! Steve Staunton an outsider Smile

Mourinho or keane! haha
Mourinho, outsider will be Moyes then O'neil
I think Sir Alex will pick the right person (not the board) I hope it is someone connected with the club, not someone who wants the job for the money.

My choice Martin O'Neil
You cant replace fergie, only one of him, who ever comes in has got a lot to live upto, the only manager i can see to get near is gonna be jose mourinho.
i'd love to see steve bruce get the job.he's a great manager.
MArtin O'Neil
steve bruce is a good call aswell, not sure he could deal with superstars though
Fergie said if his health is upto it he could be here for 5 years or more. With that in mind there's not too much to worry about. I kinda think that Mike Phelan has been taking more and more responsibility recently. Do you think that he could one day step up?