Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
@Nou

we and SAF recomend to add David moyes to tat List Tongue
Actually, as far as I've heard people only think SAF recommended Moyes to the board, no one really knows.
(22-04-2010, 08:39 AM)Vazza Wrote: @Nou

we and SAF recomend to add David moyes to tat List Tongue

Hello,

When Sir Alex Ferguson decides that he would like to retire...the whole world will know about it....He is more famous than any jolly Political Leader in the world.

Unless any of you know different...I would like to be enlightened if there is a pending announcement. Though I come from a small country, we do have cable television and I do keep up with current events....there has not been any hint that Sir Alex is thinking of retiring...I know realistically that one day he will give up the reins....BUT till I hear it from the "Horses mouth, himself", I think it is inappropriate and disrespectful to this icon of a man-to begin to choose his successor...."Putting the Cart, before the Horse".

It is fine to agree to disagree. There are more urgent and pressing issues that need to be addressed....the financial position of the club and our performance drop in the current season.

If any posters in here, do not like what I have posted....TOUGH!

When Sir Alex is ready to "call it a day", He'll let us know.

Cheers.
actually i asked Nou to add moyes to te poll.... hope u took me wrong!

Thnks for sharing ur view Smile
I honestly think it will be a very bad day if Mourinho comes to Old Trafford. His personality is just not Manchester United. I have said this since he was manager at Leicester Martin O'Neil should be the next manager. I have seen nothing to change my mind.
(22-04-2010, 10:22 AM)Vazza Wrote: actually i asked Nou to add moyes to te poll.... hope u took me wrong!

Thnks for sharing ur view Smile

Hello 'vazza'.

I do profusely apologize to you, my posting was not directed at you personally.

The link in the e-mail sent to me, brought me straight to your posting.

Perhaps I overreacted to the message subject, however I still stand by what I had posted.

The only ones I want to see gone are the Glazer family-but I shall make comment on that issue in the appropriate thread.

By the way vazza...happy posting to you. Wink
Cheers Storm1. Nice to see you here again and we welcome the wide ranges of opinions, tbh!

@ Vazza - Moyes added but if you already voted, you can't again.
ive Already Voted for steve Bruce :|
@storm1:
All views/debates/fights .. welcome ... Smile
23rd April 2010

I'm going nowhere! Sir Alex Ferguson has no plans to retire from Manchester United - Click here for more

Smile -----------> :lol: ---------> :grin:
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Smile

SAF ...Ends te specualtions Tongue