Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League 2010
****Defence whore vs D'whore ....

Both the X Real mates(sneijder,Robben) made it to Madrid with diff team .... good one .. and slap over te face of madrid fans Big Grin

i wish Inter to win ... and te special one deserves it ..

oops ... lucio x bayern player ... Big Grin both his team in final Wink
this is on fox for all u.s ppl , yes ur local fox . as an italian am glad to see inter here
inter 1-0 half time ..... scored by milito ...
it would have been 2-0 ... sneijder missed a fine one ..

bayern are playn like shit xD
Milito! again
Inter 2-0 ... milito scored te both .....

Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI4NIUyfYYg&feature=player_embedded

[Image: zl4roh.jpg]
Congratulations to Jose 'the Special One' Mourinho. and his boys'.

A well deserved Treble win for Internazionale Milano.

Love the picture Vazza btw.

Cheers Smile
looks like mourinho is leaving to real madrid after his CL victory. he was waving to the inter fans after the game, and ppl say its a goodbye wave.
(23-05-2010, 10:06 AM)P211 Wrote: looks like mourinho is leaving to real madrid after his CL victory. he was waving to the inter fans after the game, and ppl say its a goodbye wave.

Yeah, he's almost definitely moving:

Quote:"My work here is done. I have made history with this club. I will find motivations in another big club. Playing against Barcelona in Spain? That would be a big challenge. I have been very happy at Inter, but not in the world of Italian football because I don’t like all the comments from presidents, coaches and papers. But, I will always like Inter. I want to thank Italian football because I have become a better coach for it. Now it’s time for me to take a day or two to think about a new challenge in another country. I have given everything for this team and I feel free to make a decision on my future. I want to become the first coach to win the Champions League with three different clubs. It’s more probable that I’ll go than stay. Everybody knows that English football is my passion and I’ll go back to England once. But I think every player, every coach if you don’t play for Real Madrid or if you don’t coach Real Madrid you have always a little space in your career. So if I decide to come to Real Madrid I’ll be a very proud man." - Jose Mourinho.
thats the downside to Mourinho , he doesnt hang around long . Still dont think hes achieved anything yet for him to be declared 'Special' . Bored his way to the final with diving and cheating at Porto , won the Prem with the richest team in the world and unlimited funds , now won Serie A with Inter although i am struggling to find a challenger . Great winning the CL though . It will be interesting to see him at Real , he will be under more pressure than hes ever been before , for him to be declared 'Special' he needs to do it with a smaller team ie Lazio etc