Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
(23-04-2010, 12:11 PM)RambleOnRed Wrote: 23rd April 2010

I'm going nowhere! Sir Alex Ferguson has no plans to retire from Manchester United - Click here for more

Smile -----------> :lol: ---------> :grin:

Hello,

I do hope the article by the Daily Mail is correct....I just tend to get a little wary when it comes to the 'written word' of authors-No disrespect to the above edition-I have found that some NOT all journalists, can manipulate and somewhat distort the truth to the benefit/ratings and subscriptions of their employer.

What would convince me more-Is Sir Alex, himself, saying those words..."actions speak louder than words" for me....

I thank-you ramble, for posting the above article.

Cheers. Smile
@strom..

SAF says its Rubbish.. check te Link for Video

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,1...92,00.html
(23-04-2010, 03:02 PM)Vazza Wrote: @strom..

SAF says its Rubbish.. check te Link for Video

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,1...92,00.html

'Done and Dusted 'vazza' and thank-you and ramble very much....now I am a very HAPPY KIWI GIRL.

I just love Sir Alex's DIRECTNESS....short, blunt and to the point.

Cheers. Smile
Hey Storm, nice to see a new (and active) face on the forums Smile

The article actually quotes SAF so it almost certainly has to be true. I feel better after Vazza's link too though.

Cheers to you too!
(23-04-2010, 03:23 PM)RambleOnRed Wrote: Hey Storm, nice to see a new (and active) face on the forums Smile

The article actually quotes SAF so it almost certainly has to be true. I feel better after Vazza's link too though.

Cheers to you too!

DITTO...Ramble.
Smile
Interesting piece on Sky Sports that I saw today. A few of us have suggested Jose as the next United boss, although he takes over at Madrid on Monday. He says he'd love to coach our Wazza, but can't see that happening. Does that mean he doesn't plan to come to United then?

Jose Mourinho has admitted he would like to coach Wayne Rooney, but says his dream will not come to fruition.

The Portuguese tactician guided Inter Milan to a remarkable treble last season, clinched by their UEFA Champions League final victory over Bayern Munich.

But he is set to be named the new manager of Real Madrid next week, following the departure of Manuel Pellegrini.

The soon-to-be Los Merengues boss has already revealed he would love Liverpool and Chelsea midfielders Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard to join him at Madrid, and has now shown his admiration for Rooney.

However, Mourinho admits Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson would never let the star forward leave Old Trafford.

"I'll say it is impossible," he told AS.

"I would like to coach Rooney but my friend Ferguson can rest easy - it is impossible."

Source: skysports.com
yeah .. say ths news yesterday ..... Big Grin

2day i saw the news Real ready to pay 10 million /per year for wazza .... jose is cunning O.o
Manchester United confident new Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho will eventually replace Sir Alex Ferguson - report

Quote:Manchester United remain more confident than ever that new Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho is the man to replace Sir Alex Ferguson, according to the Manchester Evening News.

'The Special One' was introduced to the world's press on Monday afternoon at the Santiago Bernabeu but this has not stopped the Red Devils' hierarchy from making him their top target.

Ferguson, 68, is expected to continue his record-breaking reign at Old Trafford for two more years before finally stepping aside.

Mourinho's move has played in to United's hands as it has given them breathing space to wait for the Scot to step aside. Privately, the club's board were worried he would be snapped up by rivals Liverpool or Manchester City in the interim.

The Portuguese today vowed to lift the Champions League with Real. He has been reported to have include a United 'escape clause' in his deal which will see him on the touchline at the Theatre of Dreams when Ferguson finally calls it a day.

Src: Goal.com